**With the recent announcements from the World Health Organisation relating to COVID19, Williams Property Management have implemented some extra measures to minimise the risk of exposure for our clients, the community and our team. Please submit your application online via www.tenantoptions.com.au for us to process and should your application be shortlisted we will contact you to organise a time to view.
If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days or been in contact with someone that has, or if you display any COVID19 symptoms such as fever, coughing, wheezing or shortness of breath please contact our office to discuss alternate ways of viewing this property.**
A stunning house in the heart of Glenelg which is fully furnished throughout with quality fixtures and fittings. A very private and exclusive house.
What makes this home special:
• Solar heated swimming pool that is fenced off with a glass barrier and an outdoor kitchen/BBQ area. The swimming pool is solar heated which means that it is weather dependent.
• Magnificent furniture and fittings throughout the house
• Open plan living room with adjacent dining area that seats 6 guests with French doors leading to a fantastic entertaining area with built in kitchen/BBQ.
• Exquisite upstairs master bedroom has a queen bed, flat screen TV and ensuite designer bathroom with standalone bath tub, shower, double vanities and dressing room.
• French doors from the bedroom open up to overlook the pool below.
• The second bedroom is downstairs and has a queen bed, its own bathroom with shower.
• Third bedroom has a double bed which overlooks the pool area with French doors that open up to the solar heated swimming pool.
• The third bathroom is conveniently located off the garage, which is ideal when using the pool
• Split system air conditioning/heating.
• Secure lock up double garage with automatic panel doors with a third bathroom located off the garage.
Just a short stroll to the popular sandy beach and jetty and only a few steps away from the Stamford Plaza Hotel. Approx 20 minutes to the city, 10 minutes to Adelaide Airport and a leisurely stroll to the trendy local cafes, restaurants and shopping area of Glenelg. A perfect location!