A truly magnificent home overlooking Adelaide with an emphasis on lifestyle and entertainment.
This master-built home features generous room sizes with an abundance of space and flexible accommodation to suit a large family - or two, with separate living areas or perhaps a bed and breakfast with such versatility in design.
Of double brick construction, the home is situated on a generous allotment of some 3,105 square metres and conveniently close to both Mitcham and Blackwood shopping centre's, walking distance to junior and senior schools, Scotch and Mercedes Colleges' nearby, and just a twenty minute drive to Adelaide CBD.
The residence welcomes you at its grand entrance foyer with double doors and vaulted skylight to a large living area with balcony access.
The expansive kitchen and family dining features Blackwood bench tops and central island, walk in pantry, 900mm Smeg oven and gas cooktop.
Also on this level is the master suite bedroom with built in robes, walk in robe, ensuite with large shower and a parents retreat with French doors accessing the balcony and a second bedroom serviced by the main bathroom with claw-foot bath, timber top vanity, second WC and basin.
The laundry is truly oversize - and with an abundance of cupboards and storage.
The lower level provides separate living quarters, if required, or an amazing extension of the already spacious accommodation of the home.
Including a kitchenette, easily converted to a full kitchen, family dining, another 3 bedrooms, bathroom, games room, storage room and of course a wine cellar when entertaining your guests or simply relaxing with family in this exquisite home.
We love these features …
● Wrap around balconies on both levels ● Plenty of storage throughout
● Double glazing on all windows ● Window and door security
● Double garage with storage ● Ducted RCAC throughout
● Blinds and Vergola for outdoor living ● Ducted vacuuming system
● Garden irrigation incl 2 X 25,000 litre tanks ● Ceiling fans
● Polished timber floorboards throughout ● Quality window dressings
● Two built-in security safes ● Heater lights in all bathrooms
● High ceilings with ornate cove cornices ● Built in wardrobes
● Plenty of off-street parking ● Large workshop
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools