Best Offer By 1.00pm on Wednesday 15th of April 2020 - Call to book a private inspection. Video inspections also available.
This master built home circa 1999 was built by Marshall Thompson Homes and was the winner of a Prestigious HIA Award.
Wonderfully located in this dress circle area of Belair this fabulous home features four spacious bedrooms, study, three stylish bathrooms, and three large living areas.
This home was built for entertaining with outstanding formal and casual indoor-outdoor living areas. A Farquhar kitchen with granite benchtops, stainless steel quality appliances, and walk-in pantry forms the central hub of the home. The adjoining meals area and family room open out to a large covered deck with panoramic treetop views over the valley which is full of the sites and sounds of local fauna including parrots and koalas.
The lower level offers a fantastic rumpus room with a bar, two bedrooms, bathroom, laundry, study and under house storage.
Outside is a beautifully landscaped garden with many established trees, shrubs and lawn areas. Take a minute to enjoy the Gazebo and you might even spot the local Koala sleeping in a nearby tree. All situated on an allotment of 1,332 sqm approx.
Enjoy this wonderful hills lifestyle within easy reach of the CBD.
Other features include;
- Ducted vacuum system
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Built in and walk in robes in all bedrooms
- Security alarm system
- Intercom system from front door to kitchen and bedrooms
- Linen chute from walk in robe direct to laundry
- Large walk in Pantry
- Extensive cupboard and linen space
- Each bedroom pre-wired with coaxial cable
- Five phone points
- Solid Oak Timber staircase and wrought iron balustrade
- Three phase power, earth leakage protectors and surge protectors
- High capacity water softener and above sink dual canister water filter with tap
- Colour bond shed
- Mains sewer
- Deadlocks and security screen doors
PREVENTIVE HYGIENE PROTOCOLS
Please do not request a Private Inspection if:
1. You're feeling unwell.
2. You have just returned from overseas or have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
Close to Transport