Michael Vaselli and Rhys Gebethner are thrilled to showcase number 8/21 Fifth Avenue in the leafy suburb of St.Peters. This stylish 2 bedroom residence is not your standard unit and offers quintessential character, charm and quality contemporary improvements on a manageable allotment. Located in the tightly held St.Peters region with picturesque surroundings and beautiful rear garden space, enjoy the ambiance of this desirable location. It's a home that you can simply move in and enjoy the convenient cosmopolitan lifestyle.
The entire property has undergone extensive renovations and now offers a modern appeal with all the "I wants" that any buyer could have. A simple and stylish white tone kitchen with built in fridge, integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop, overhead range hood, beautiful feature wall and loads of storage overlooks the open plan lounge.
Ever so beautifully improved and renovated with a desirable amount of space for the young couple or perfect for downsizing without compromising all of those modern finishes. A sophisticated elegance permeates throughout with timeless colour schemes, character features and quality fixtures and fittings.
Perfectly located within close proximity to The Parade Norwood, Walkerville Shopping Precinct, The Avenues, arterial links to the CBD, popular parks and popular schools such as Walkerville Primary School, Adelaide High School, Prince Alfred College and Wilderness School.
What makes this property special
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Stunning subway tile feature wall and splash back
- Beautiful timber floating floorboards throughout
- Picturesque rear yard with paved seating area and light filled gardens
- Contemporary main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and washing machine provision
- Built in robes to both master bedroom and second bedroom
- Upgraded switches, downlights and hidden LED kitchen lighting