Situated on an easy to maintain level block with plenty of sunshine and secure private courtyard gardens, all the rooms are filled with natural light and garden views. Combine this with wonderful spaces within the home, including 2 or 3 bedrooms and a beautiful sunny kitchen, dining & family room facing East & North. A covered terrace adjacent the living spaces is an added bonus along with a double garage with direct entry to the house, which completes this stunning Courtyard House & Garden in this special location.
Quality fixtures & fittings with neural décor throughout including Oak flooring to living and quality carpets to the bedrooms and study/den.
The piece de resistance is the brilliant master suite with spacious bedroom, walk in robe and big ensuite bathroom, plus the 2nd bedroom with its own adjacent bathroom.
Ready to move into immediately, and close to Reserve spaces and a quick drive to Burnside Village and Tusmore Shopping precincts, this delightful property has it all.
Some of the features of the home...
- Gourmet kitchen with quality Smeg appliances, LED lighting, Quartz stone benchtops and large walk-in Pantry.
- Security system with video and internet monitoring capability.
- Ducted, zoned, energy-efficient Mitsubishi Electric inverter reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Large double Garage with automatic Panelift doors and direct internal and rear garden access.
- Professionally landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation and extensive outdoor lighting. Three private Courtyards.
- Located in the Glenunga International High School zone, near Seymour, Burnside and Linden Park Primary Schools.
59 Linden Avenue, Hazelwood Park is listed with Jock Gilbert Real Estate RLA 2189 in conjunction with Harcourts Williams RLA 247163.