Buy one, buy the pair, on a promenade rich in history; two semi-detached C1860 row cottages, renovated, extended, side by side and up for sale separately.
For city reach, Adelaide Oval, and Melbourne Street's café scene for you or as a holiday let come Fringe Festival, Adelaide 500 or the upcoming cricket season, these one-bedders stand to deliver.
A lucrative investment returning upwards of $250 per night, higher in peak periods, pre-upgrade…
Carefully remastered in compliance with North Adelaide's Local Heritage Act, the rejuvenated exteriors are only outshone by subtle, contemporary extensions and entertainer-worthy courtyards.
From the repainted render, guttering, decorative parapets and new iron roof, each virtually mirror-image cottage now includes:
- new interior walls and ceilings
- full insulation with acoustic bats
- a walls-down open plan centre with contemporary kitchen, stainless appliances and stone benchtops
- original timber floors & new floating floors to the kitchen/bedroom
- a brand-new bathroom
- kitchen skylight to #111
- a rear master suite with ceiling fan & split system
- a private, paved and landscaped courtyard
Shared driveway access provides right of way to both Torrens titled homes, in a location where the car is rarely necessary.
Double the opportunity for a no-compromise lifestyle given easy access to Adelaide's hospitals, Universities, parklands, and convenience on a string…