Auction 10.30am Saturday 12th December 2020
Only a stone's throw from the famous Victoria Park and equally famous Dulwich Bakery; you will be spoiled for choice.
Nestled in the delightful, and tightly held leafy suburb of Dulwich, the hardest decision to make will be which local café becomes your regular.
Featuring two big beautiful bedrooms with built in robes, original polished timber floorboards, separate lounge with air-conditioning, modern eat-in kitchen with gas appliances and dishwasher, tidy bathroom and an allocated carpark, this unit provides the ultimate lock up and leave lifestyle.
Located on a quiet wide street, 2/7 Dulwich Avenue is within walking distance to the CBD, Hutt Street, Victoria Park, Dulwich Village, Frewville Foodland, Burnside Village Shopping Centre and the Parade Norwood. This unit is also zoned to some of Adelaide's most prestigious schools, Rose Park Primary School and Marryatville High School.
It's bright, it's fresh and very funky.
Don't miss out on this great starter or perfect investment in the tightly held and highly sought after area of Dulwich.
• Solid masonry two bedroom unit on ground floor
• Large bedrooms with high ceilings (main with ceiling fan)
• Walking distance to Dulwich Village, cafes, schools, Adelaide CBD and shopping centres.
• Bus-stop close-by
• Recently re-painted external fascia's
• Quiet, private and accessible
• Dulwich – the most liveable suburb in Adelaide