With it's private entrance directly from the street, this single story unit has a 'stand alone' feel representing a unique opportunity to purchase in a tightly held location.
Half way between the city and the sea, 700m to the City/Glenelg tram, bus routes on Cross Road & Emerson Railway Station, this property has all your public transport needs covered..
The quality renovation provides light and bright living areas with floating floors & fresh carpet. An updated kitchen with generous storage overlooks the private rear garden featuring a private deck, perfect for entertaining. Offering high ceilings, split system air-conditioning, generous bedrooms that both feature built-in robes and a renovated bathroom, this unit really does have it all.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Stylishly updated modern kitchen with ample storage
- Quality finished bathroom with frameless shower
- Generous sized lounge with an abundance of natural light
- Private entrance directly from the street and an undercover private carport
- Private rear garden with deck offering the perfect space to relax
What we love:
- Walking distance to all the public transport you could ask for, tram, train & bus
- A stone's throw from popular cafes, brunch spots and restaurants including The Empty Bottle, Froth & Fodder and more.
- Located in the prime position between the city and the sea
- Nearby to quality schools and colleges including Cabra College, Plympton International College, Emmaus Christian College
- Local shops and amenities including Kurralta Central Shopping Centre, Castle Plaza & Westfield Marion Shopping Centre only a short drive away
Sorry, no pets allowed.