This C1971 built, architectural family residence positioned on a generous 927sqm approx. allotment is being offered to the market for the very first time.
A one-of-a-kind family home offering the savvy new owner so much scope and potential to create a truly rare and unique home taking full advantage of its open spaces, lofty raked ceilings, generous living spaces and room sizes.
Whether you are looking for a solid family home, a renovation project or just something to personalise and create as your own with re-development options (STCC)....LOOK NO FURTHER!
The home comprises:
• 70's architectural style and flair
• Formal & informal living spaces
• Raked ceilings, parquetry floors & timber panelling
• Generous family accommodation throughout
• Open plan dining adjacent the kitchen, offering ample storage & breakfast bar
• Formal lounge with bar & feature fireplace
• 3 bedrooms, large master with walk in robe & ensuite
• Study, utility room & additional sewing room
• Double garage & further garage/workshop
A stunning setting adjacent to a lovely reserve and positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by many other established family homes.
A convenient locale offering easy access to some of SA's finest beaches such as Henley Beach and cosmopolitan Henley Square while offering easy access into the Adelaide CBD and being surrounded by many elite public and private schooling options including St Michaels College, Fulham Gardens Primary and Henley High School.
A standout family home offering a multitude of options.
For definite sale!